Friday, September 19, 2014

This Skirt

How fabulous is this skirt?  From the full skater style to the bold colors and fun pattern it's a stunner!  This skirt makes such a statement I paired it with a neutral, feminine blouse, black shoes and clutch that would let the skirt be the focus of the outfit and not compete for attention.  I kept the jewelry simple too with an arm stack of thin bangles with turquoise detail and stud earrings.  




What I'm Wearing ~
Skirt: Flying Tomato via Encore (Similar here)
Blouse: Tulle via Encore (Long sleeve version here)
Clutch: BCBGeneration via Encore (Love this one too!)
Lace Up Cage Booties: BCBGeneration via T.J.Maxx (These are fab!)





This skirt looks good coming and going!




Today's the day!!  Join me at Encore in beautiful downtown Athens from 5:00 - 9:00pm for the latest in fall fashions (including the fabulous outfit above), stunning Stella & Dot jewelry and accessories, sips and sweet treats from The Sweet Trend and styling by me!  A portion of the Encore proceeds go directly to University of Georgia Relay for Life.  See you at 186 East Clayton Street, Athens, Georgia 30601!

XO
Elizabeth


Photos by my fab photographer, Diana Zylow


Linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites, Mamanista Friday's and Casual Friday


1 comment:

Baby Shopaholic said...

Love that tribal skirt with the booties! I hope you event went great!