Monday, December 22, 2014

Fair Isle Favorite

It's the countdown to Christmas!  Good grief I'm busy and I know you all are too so I'll keep this post short and sweet!  Do you know when you have something in mind that you really want ~ like the perfect pair of shoes, bag or jeans ~ and when you finally find it you buy it on the spot, no questions asked (like "how much"?)?  That's how it was with this sweater.  I'd been wanting to add the perfect cozy fair isle cardigan to my winter wardrobe and when I was away with The Hubs for my birthday a few weeks ago I found it at fab'rik Dunwoody.  Fortunately he liked the cardi as much as I did, and fab'rik was having a 33% off everything in the store sale so everyone was happy!




What I'm Wearing ~
Fair Isle Cardigan: fab'rik Dunwoody {Similar}
Faux Leather Leggings: Bevello Lenox {Similar and on sale!}
Gray Tunic Tee: TJMaxx {Similar}
Gray Suede Boots: Encore Athens {Similar and 50% off!!)
Bag: Vintage Coach via Agora Vintage Athens {Current Version}
Statement Necklace: Stella & Dot





This hair, y'all!!  I was in desperate need of a cut and color when these pics were taken a few weeks back.  Thank goodness it's been remedied!

Ring: Stella & Dot (It comes in a set of three stackable rings but I'm just wearing one.)  Earrings: Stella & Dot (These can be worn three different ways!!  I'm wearing them as studs.)



So, are you ready for Thursday?  I still have a few gifts to get, mostly stocking stuffers and a few things for The Hubs, and ALL of my wrapping to do, plus baking... but it's all good because it is the most wonderful time of the year!!  Coming to the blog Wednesday ~ what I'll be wearing for Christmas Eve!

XO
Elizabeth


Pictures by the fabulous Diana Zylow

Linkups in the sidebar

No comments: