Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Leopard is Always a Good Idea

Can you believe Christmas is less than ten days away?  I have just started my Christmas shopping - like yesterday - so between the day job, blog, Stella & Dot and getting ready for the quickly approaching holiday I'm running crazy!  What do you wear when you're running from one thing to the next?  I reach for comfy leggings (leather or pointe knit are my favorites), a tunic top (leopard is always a good idea, it makes any outfit chic), a stylish cardi (this one is from The Loft Boutique and I'm loving the fringe and fabulous wine color!), flat boots and a cross body bag that's easy to sling on and go!







What I'm Wearing ~
Wine Sweater: c/o The Loft Boutique {similar}
Leopard Top: T.J.Maxx {similar}
Pointe Leggings: Nordstrom
Tan Suede Boots: Encore Athens {LOVE this over the knee pair}
Bag: Agora Vintage Athens {similar}
Rebel PendantEngravable Disc NecklaceEden BangleInspiration BangleChevron Ring














How do you stay comfy and stylish this busy time of the year?

XO
Elizabeth


Photos by Diana Zylow

Check out the side bar for this week's linkups!




2 comments:

carly said...

I love the necklace combo and the bag is AMAZING!!!

Carly
www.thirtysomethingfashion.com

Jennifer of JennySue Makeup said...

I agree - leopard is ALWAYS a great idea and in fashion! I have leopard booties, scarves, and 2 jackets. It's a staple!