Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Simply Simple

Do you ever have those days where you are in a hurry to get out the door but are drawing a complete blank on what to wear?  I've felt this way a lot lately (especially since most of my days start at 4:15am!) so I have pulled together a few "simply simple", wear just about anywhere, I can put it on in five minutes and still look cute outfits that I keep in the front of my closet so I can just grab and go on those days.  Tone on tone or one color outfits are usually fail proof and look instantly chic.  Audrey Hepburn was a master of the one color outfit.  Her simply simple style of cropped skinny pants, a sweater, chic flats and of course, pearls, is classically timeless and a look I find myself gravitating towards in my own wardrobe and wearing on repeat.  I love other one color outfits like gray with gray or white with white but I tend to gravitate towards black with black (I guess it's the Audrey in me!).




What I'm Wearing ~
Sweater: Gap (30% off online with code HAPPY)
Jeans: Old Navy (25% off with code ONSAVENOW) I sized up two sizes to give them a skinny-boyfriend look.
Skimmers: Charlotte Russe (old) ~ Identical
Clutch: Urban Expressions c/o Encore Athens ~ Similar
Necklace: Stella & Dot (It can be worn several ways!)
Bracelet: Stella & Dot (On SALE!!)
Earrings: Stella & Dot (So classic!!)








What are your simply simple go-to outfits?

XO
Elizabeth

Photos by Diana Zylow

1 comment:

RedTagChicLosAngeles said...

Simple yet so stylish - it's the little B&W details that made this really work!!!

Rebecca
http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com