Monday, August 3, 2015

Rompin

Rompers and jumpsuits are the best thing since Betty White if you ask me!  Honestly, I'm slightly obsessed.  Once piece dressing is just so easy!  Toss it on, add some accessories and you're done.  The only drawback is getting (almost) completely undressed when you have to use the restroom, but to me the benefits of comfort and ease balance out the inconvenience of a bathroom break.

Savvy Style Tip: Rompers can look too "little girl" if they have ruffles, lace and cut in hems on the shorts.  To make a romper age appropriate keep the style and detail simple and classic.




~ What I'm Wearing ~

Romper: Entourage Boutique | The one I'm wearing is sold out but they have the same style in taupe with navy embroidery Here.
Straw Fedora: Target
Sunnies: Similar
Chandeliers: Stella & Dot
Necklace: Stella & Dot | I'm wearing the top piece to the Rebel Cluster.
Bangle: Stella & Dot
















How do you feel about the romper/jumpsuit trend?

XO
Elizabeth



Photos by Virginia Hall



I'm linking up with some of my favorite blogs/bloggers this week. Links in sidebar.

1 comment:

Kristin and Megan said...

Too cute for words! Love the print and that fab hat!