Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tie-Dye Tunic

Tie-dye is everywhere right now and I'm glad because I'm really loving it!  It's kind of boho/hippy and trendy at the same time.  I scooped up this cute tie-dye tunic on a recent stop at Entourage.  The wear-with-everything black and white pattern and the fun high/low hem sold me!  It's great for summer with shorts and a kimono (or alone) but will transition well into fall with black skinnies and an open-front cardigan.








~ What I'm Wearing ~

Tie-Dye Tunic: Entourage | This one is sold out online but I found two similar tanks here and here.
Kimono: The Loft Boutique c/o | Sold out online. Similar here.
White Denim Cutoffs: Target
Black Lace-up Low Wedges: Target | Sold out online. Edgier version here.
Clutch: Stella & Dot
Bianca LariatCrescent Bar NecklacePave Triangle Ear JacketsCady Wrap BraceletOdette Ring
Turquoise Pedi Polish: Absolute New York
Sunnies: Coach








Are you a fan of the tie-dye trend?
XO

Elizabeth



Photos by Virginia Hall


This week I'm linking up with some of my favorite blogs/bloggers. Links in sidebar.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Can we TALK about how much I love this look! that top!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
thanks for linking up:)
C