Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Rompin at Tootsies

I have been waiting for the opportunity to wear this romper since I bought it back in July on our family vacation.  We always have a girls' shopping day while the guys go fishing and we found a great little boutique, LaRobe, that was packed full of the cutest stuff.  I snagged this romper and a great pair of sunnies by Quay, my current favorite sunglasses brand.  This past Sunday I attended a blogger brunch at Tootsies in Buckhead to preview their latest line and talk fall trends.  It was a great time of blogger bonding and fall fashion fun and it was the perfect time to wear this romper!







~ What I'm Wearing ~

Romper: LaRobe Boutique | Similar Style HERE
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Same bag but with studs HERE
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita | I got this fab pair on super sale when Piperlime was closing down.  I'm still so sad about Piperlime not being around any more!  They were one of my favorite go-to shopping sites!
NecklaceRingEarrings and Bracelet are all Stella & Dot 
Fab swag bags including Velvet Tees
We reviewed a wonderful line up off all the latest fall trends ~ and how cute is this place-setting?!




My time at Tootsies made me so ready for fall and now I'm craving all things navy, wine and forest green, fringe and shearling!  We saw some of the most gorgeous shoes, bags, clothes and accessories from Rachel Zoe (there is an over-sized chunky knit sweater that's got my name on it), Velvet, Elizabeth and James, Alice + Olivia, Rebecca Taylor and more.  I'm looking forward to my next trip to Tootsies once the temps drop a bit to get my wardrobe set for fall!

XO
Elizabeth


Pictures by Molly of Hey There Sunshine

I'm linking up with some of my favorite blogs/bloggers this week.  Links in sidebar.

2 comments:

Kristin and Megan said...

Soooo cute! And that's one of my fave color combos!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful _p