Thursday, September 3, 2015

Still Summer

I took some time this week to get my blog photo files organized because I'm heading into a super busy time (more on that another day) and I want to be as efficient as I can.  As I was going through all of my pictures I realized that I still have a ton of great summer outfits I've not yet posted!  So since it's technically still summer until September 23rd (and it's as hot as blazes here in Georgia) I'm going to take a few more weeks and post some of my favorite summer outfits that haven't made it to the blog yet.




~ What I'm Wearing ~

White Textured Woven Dress: Forever 21 | This dress in under $20 and I have worn it to death this summer!!  It's semi-sheer so you have to wear a cami and boy-shorts or a body-con slip-dress underneath.  I've done both.
Cross-body Bag: Versona Accessories | I'm loving THIS beaded version!
Lace-up Faux Snake Gladiators: Zappos | These are another thing I have worn to death this summer!  They are both cute and comfy and go with everything!
Hibiscus Earrings: Stella & Dot
Crescent Bar Necklace: Stella & Dot






These pictures were shot in Apalachicola, Florida while on vacation.  My talented niece, Virginia, was my photographer for the week and did an amazing job!

XO
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a true Mil...and .. and.._paul