Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Saying Goodbye to Summer

This is it ~ today's the last official day of summer and tomorrow, at 4:21am, will begin my favorite season of the year ~ fall!!  Now if the weather here in Georgia would magically cooperate...

What better outfit to say "goodbye" to summer in than my favorite trend of the season, a jumpsuit, in my favorite colors of the season, turquoise, white and purple.  And I'm happy to report that the jumpsuit trend isn't going anywhere as the temps get cooler.  I've got a few perfect-for-fall jumpsuits on my radar like this one, that's a great option for date night or an evening on the town, and this one (which I just ordered), that would be perfect for a business/casual office or brunch with friends.






~ What I'm Wearing ~

Jumpsuit: Forever 21 | It's on sale for under $20!!
Lace-up Sandals: Target (sold out) | Almost identical pair here
Straw Bag: Old | Similar
Earrings: Stella & Dot (can be worn three ways!)
Necklace: Stella & Dot (I'm wearing the top piece)








What trend did you wear this summer that you'll be carrying on into the coming season?

I'll be back later this week with some early fall fashion!


XO

Elizabeth


Photos by the talented Virginia Hall


This week I'm linking up with some of my favorite blogs and bloggers. Links in sidebar.

No comments: