Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Start of Fall and Fabulous Bags

Happy Fall, Y'all!!  The official start of fall is finally here and the temps actually cooperated enough for me to wear some layers (and even flannel) to celebrate my favorite season!  With the change of seasons also comes a change in my bags.  My usual summer day bag this straw Tory Burch tote that I've carried every summer for the past several years.  I love it but I'm ready to swap it up once Labor Day rolls around.  I began my fall bag search a month or so ago and I fell in love with Vera Bradley's entire new line of totescross body'ssatchelsbackpacksshoulder bags and clutches.  They are all so fabulous it was hard to choose which would be my go-to bag for fall.  I was torn between this navy and black bowler satchel and this cheetah calf hair beauty and then I came across this denim and quilted leather satchel and knew it was the one.  Dress it up, dress it down, work day or date night, it's the perfect bag for me!




~ What I'm Wearing ~

Quilted Denim and Leather Satchel: Vera Bradley c/o
Wood Watch: JORD c/o
Bracelets: Stella & Dot (retired) | Similar here and here
Top: Phillip Lim for Target (old) | Similar in solid navy
Plaid Top: Old Navy (last year) | Similar
Skirt: Michael Kors (old) | Similar
Necklace: Stella & Dot (It can be worn more than six ways!)
Sunnies: Vera Bradley c/o
Red Polish: OPI











Do you change out your bag with the season?  Which Vera bag is your favorite?

XO

Elizabeth

Photos by Molly Moon of Hey There Sunshine in beautiful 5pts, Athens!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This look is too cute. I do tend to change by bag with the seasons. I am actually going to look for a new one this weekend.

Alicia | Between the Pearls