Friday, November 27, 2015

Never Enough Red & Black and My Favorite Shopping Day of the Season

In honor of Georgia's last regular season game tomorrow against our oldest rival, Georgia Tech, I'm sharing one of my favorite red and black looks.  I scored this fab buffalo plaid vest while on a girls' weekend with my BFF several week's ago.  I walked into this cute little shop, spotted the vest and said "I'll take it!" ~ it's too perfect for game day or any day ~ and I can never have enough red and black!!  The day these pics were shot was actually a work day, not a game day, and I grabbed a quick lunch with one of my blogger bests, Molly Moon Burton.  Being bloggers, of course we couldn't waste a photo-op moment.  My hair was a mess and makeup about gone but the outfit was on point!  I love pattern-mixing and red and black, so there ya go!




 ~ What I'm Wearing ~
Red & Black Plaid Vest: Similar via Entourage
Black & White Striped Swing Dress: Old Navy (THE most comfortable dress ever!)
Black Over the Knee Boots (OTKB): Old ~ Similar Here (and they are under $40!)
Sunnies: Vera Bradley c/o
Mixed Metal Necklace: Stella & Dot
Clutch: Old ~ Similar Here




Tomorrow is Small Business Saturday and it's a great time to support small and local businesses.  
My favorites?
Agora Vintage ~ the best vintage shop, seriously!
Stella & Dot ~ make sure to shop my link which takes you directly to my site and check out the fabulous sale going on until Sunday!
My Athens ~ with some fun things for the Athens lover in your life
and last but not least...
Entourage Clothing and Gifts ~ For all things fashion and where I start this week as their new Corporate Stylist! (insert happy dance and praise hands)

Happy Shopping and Go Dawgs!

XO
Elizabeth


Photos by Molly Moon Burton

No comments: