Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Day Style and An Exciting Announcement

Hey Friends!!  I sure have missed you all and this little blog of mine.  The past few weeks have been so crazy with great stuff like birthdays, family events and A NEW JOB (I'm SO excited) and not so great stuff like migraines and being too exhausted from the old job to think straight but I'm happy to be back in time to share some easy outfit ideas that are perfect for Thanksgiving or for fall/winter in general.


If you know me you know how much I LOVE (faux) leather leggings.  I have several pair that are on constant repeat!!  (I mean constant!)  If you don't own at least one pair you need to get some now!  Gone of the days of leather being "biker chick" ~ it's now just chic!!  This look is an easy two pieces plus a few fun accessories to add some personality.  
Leggings: Nordstrom (They are under $50!)
Oversized Sweater: Tory Burch (I'm obsessed)
Tassel Necklace: Shopbop (I love all the tassels!)
Leopard Booties: Metcalf (You need some leopard booties)
Buffalo Plaid Crossbody Bag: Vera Bradley (Vera's my current favorite place for great bags)
Wrap Bracelet: Stella & Dot (I wear mine all the time)



 Green is my favorite color (well, tiffany blue too) and this green sweater is the perfect addition to any fall/winter wardrobe!  I'm going to be wearing this green boyfriend cardigan for our family Thanksgiving (with a tank underneath, of course!)
Sweater: Target (So cozy!)
Dark Wash Skinny Jeans: Nordstrom (Everyone needs dark wash skinny jeans)
Blanket Scarf: Etsy (similar)
Suede Booties with Fringe: Nordstrom
Bracelet Trio: Stella & Dot (On sale until Sunday!)



A sweater dress and boots is such an easy, chic combo for just about any fall/winter occasion.  Toss on a scarf or a fab necklace, grab a cute bag and you are good to go!
Sweater Dress: Nordstrom (I usually size up one size in sweater dresses so they fit loose and not snug)
Suede Boots: Romwe (Under $50!)
Reversible Tote: Target
Leopard Scarf: Splurge / Save 




Ponchos are THE hot trend right now!  There are so many great, affordable options out there.  I was in poncho heaven at Target the other day (I may or may not have brought home two).  Ponchos are great as outerwear but they can also replace a cardigan or jacket.
Poncho with Faux Fur Collar: Target
Girlfriend Jeans: Gap
Orange Sweater: The Outnet
Tassel Necklace: Stella & Dot (On sale until Sunday!)
Mustard Crossbody Bag: Centuary21
Taupe Booties: Nordstrom

So if you haven't decided on what to wear for your Thanksgiving Day celebration I hope I was able to give you some inspiration!

Now about my new job...
Two weeks ago I was contacted by the corporate office of one of my favorite boutiques to see if I'd be interested in working for them as their corporate stylist (dream come true).  After two interviews in a weeks' time I was offered the position and of course, I eagerly accepted!  Beginning the first week of December I will start my new career as Entourage Clothing and Gifts Corporate/Lead Stylist! Entourage currently has seven boutiques around the southeast (with plans for more) and a fabulous website (which, along with their social media, is one of the many things I'll be styling for!)  I'd love for you to follow along on InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest!  And of course, I'll keep you posted of in-store styling events as they happen and look-books as they launch!!

I hope you all have a fabulous, fun family and food filled Thanksgiving!!

XO
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth!