Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Completer Pieces

If you haven't noticed by now, I wear a lot of completer pieces.  I think they pull a whole look together and add the perfect finishing touch and that extra something to what would be a pretty plain outfit without them.  In spring and summer my completer pieces are usually kimonos in florals or light weight, sheer fabrics.  In the fall I transition to heavier weight kimonos and vests like this one and this one, both of which I recently added to my wardrobe (I'm vest obsessed, y'all!).  In the winter I finish my look with jackets, cardigans and vests in knit or fur.

For this particular girl's night out with two of my blogger friends I tossed on a medium weight, Aztec print kimono over a basic black tee-shirt maxi dress, put on favorite wedges (which I'm just about to trade in for this pair of booties for fall transition) and grabbed a bold yellow bag (the color is perfect for any season) and headed out the door.  It was a GNO worthy, blog worthy outfit in my book! ;-)








~ What I'm Wearing ~
Maxi Tee-Shirt Dress: Entourage Clothing (sold out) | Similar
Kimono: Entourage Clothing (sold out) | Similar
Wedges: Steve Madden (old) | These are so cute!
Bag: Urban Expressions (It's a great size, shape and color! Save 25% on it and anything else on their site with code UE25F47DZ)
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Earrings: Stella & Dot
Sunnies: Quay






XO
Elizabeth

Photos by Molly Moon Burton in downtown Athens, Georgia

No comments: