Tuesday, September 27, 2016

September Transition

I'm in fall transition mode, y'all, but the weather is stuck in summer!  It's been over 90 degrees for almost 90 days here in Georgia.  I want so badly to wear leather leggings, boots, cozy sweaters and blanket scarves but unless I want to have heatstroke I'm sticking to lighter layers in darker colors and fall-ish patterns.  Fall booties have replaced my summer sandals for the most part but I decided to take these peep-toe lace-ups out one more time before I pack them up for the fall/winter season.  I also can't seem to part completely with my white quilted leather backpack.  I've put it away with my other summer bags a few times now but I keep getting it back out.  I've been carrying my white backpack as much as my brown one and my black one these past few weeks.  Backpacks have definitely become my go-to bag and you can read all about why I love them here.









~ What I'm Wearing ~

White Tank: Nordstrom
Kimono: Entourage (old) | Similar
Joggers: Similar | I'm loving this camo pair!
Backpack: Vera Bradley c/o
Necklace: Versona (sold out) | Similar
Cage Sandals: Nordstrom




How are the temps where you are?  Have you been able to completely transition your wardrobe over for fall or are you still in the process like I am?

XO
Elizabeth

Photos by my friend, Hannah Betzel in front of the David Hale mural on Washington Street in Downtown Athens

No comments: