Thursday, September 8, 2016

Season Transition Date Night Style

I'm getting all the wear I can out of this cute OTS (off the shoulder) dress before the temps turn colder.  Paired with leather and wood wedges, a bold necklace and textured clutch it's the perfect little date night dress for this transition season.







 ~ What I'm Wearing ~
Black OTS Dress: Entourage (It comes in a few other colors as well)
Wood Beaded Necklace: Entourage
Leather and Wood Wedges: Sam Edelman (They are on sale for less that 1/2 of the original price!)
Earrings: Stella & Dot (I have these in both gold and silver and they are my everyday go-to's)
Sunnies: Quay
Bracelet: Moon and Lola
Clutch: Entourage (sold out) | Similar














XO
Elizabeth

Photos by Hannah Betzel at the Georgia Theatre in Downtown Athens

No comments: