Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Fall Wardrobe Refresh

One of the best ways to update your look for fall without spending a lot of money is by adding a few new accessories to your wardrobe.  I'm an accessories loving girl ~ bags, shoes, scarves, hats, jackets, vests and of course, jewelry, are my jam and the first things I gravitate to when I'm craving a wardrobe refresh!  I recently stopped by Versona to check out their new fall line and let me tell you, I had a hard time choosing what to bring home with me!  So.Much.Good.Stuff!!  Name an accessory, Versona has it!  If you follow me on Snapchat (if you don't, you should!) you saw my Versona trip in realtime AND you were able to help me choose what to get this shopping trip and what needs to be on my "to buy REALLY soon" list!

Versona doesn't just sell accessories, it's a great place for basics and clothes as well!  How about that metallic moto jacket?!?!

Table after table and rack after rack of accessory goodness!

I'm a sucker for a cute graphic tee, fabulous bag and the perfect desk accessory!


I've been on the hunt for an affordable gold tassel necklace ever since I fell in love with this one a while ago so I was thrilled when I came across this double tassel beauty at Versona!  I couldn't find it online to link it but they have it in store.  (My sweater is from Entourage Clothing and it just went on sale for $32!)

It's pretty perfect, right?  It comes in silver as well!

Y'all, next to diamonds turquoise is my favorite stone!  I wear a turquoise ring every single day no matter what else I'm wearing.  It just makes me happy!  (Dress and Cardigan are both from Entourage Clothing and booties are from Amazon.)

Seriously, how great is this necklace?!

I bought this necklace in bright yellow at the beginning of the summer and I've worn it so much (and gotten so many complements on it) I regretted not buying it in gray as well, so I was really excited that they had one left on my most recent Versona visit. Oh, and it was on the clearance table!! Win, Win!



Don't you just love a fabulous statement earring?

The latest additions to my accessories wardrobe.

Have you started your fall wardrobe refresh?  Tell me what you've added, or what you want to add to take you into the new season with style!

XO
Elizabeth

I was gifted the earrings and a gift card by Versona.  Review and opinions are my own. 
#FALL4VERSONA

No comments: