Thursday, September 29, 2016

Kimono and Graphic Tank

I was going through picture files on my computer and came across these from mid-summer that never made it to the blog.  They didn't get posted not because I didn't like them but because they were taken back when I was shooting several outfits a week and they got lost in the shuffle.  I feel like this outfit is not super summery and would still work for this season transition time of the year.  To change it up for fall I'd trade out the wedges for booties and the kimono for a leather bomber jacket.








~ What I'm Wearing ~

Kimono: Entourage Clothing (the one I'm wearing is sold out but I have this one too and love it!)
Graphic Tank: Entourage Clothing (This one is one of my new favorites!)
Dark-wash Skinny Jeans: American Eagle (Similar)
Clutch: Entourage Clothing (Similar)
Aviators: Stella & Dot (They have been my go-to's all summer long!)
Necklace: Entourage Clothing








XO
Elizabeth

No comments: