Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Cardi's and Camo

Y'all, it's finally sweater weather in Georgia!  For real!  Like you can wear a sweater in the morning when you leave the house, still have it on when you get home at night and not have suffered heat stroke during the day!  Insert praise hands from this fall weather loving girl!  Better late than never, right?  I bought this cardi well over a month ago and I've been patiently waiting 😏  to wear it ever since.  Is there anything more perfect than a thick, cozy cardi with a hood AND pockets?!?  I don't think so!  I love this one so much I also added this one to my fall/winter wardrobe.

Enough about my cozy cardi love affair and let's address the elephant in the room ~ or the leopard on my feet paired with camo jeans.  I'm not some crazy pattern blind lady, promise!  Both leopard and camo are treated as neutrals in the fashion world which means you can wear both prints with anything you would wear neutrals with.  AND pairing leopard with camo (or with stripes or florals) actually makes a chic fashion statement!  It may not be for everyone but it sure is one of my favorite combos.








~ What I'm Wearing ~

Hoodie Cardigan: Entourage Clothing
Henley Tee With Lace Detail: Similar
Camo Jeans: Similar | Loving these leopard joggers too!
Leopard Booties: Amazon | They are super comfy!
Sunburst Necklace: Entourage Clothing
Aviators: Vera Bradley c/o | Favorite pair of sunnies I've ever owned!
Olive Crossbody Bag: Urban Expressions c/o | This bag is the perfect size ~ not too big and not too small
Hoop Earrings: Stella & Dot













Is it finally sweater weather where you are?  How do you feel about pairing camo and leopard?  Yay or nay?

XO
Elizabeth


Photos by Sarah Beth Rawls at The University of Georgia's North Campus, Athens

No comments: