Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Day Style

Am I the only person in America who is waiting for actual Election Day to vote?  This whole "early voting" thing has really thrown me off!  It seems like just about everyone I know, besides The Hubs and two out of four of our kids, has already voted and are sporting their "I've Voted" stickers!  Election Day has always been an important day to me.  I grew up with a dad who shared his love of history, politics and American patriotism with me and my siblings, which was passed down from his dad.  I also learned at an early age that voting is a privilege and not something to be taken for granted.  So this afternoon I'll be heading to the polls to cast my vote and when I do I'll be sporting red, white and blue because there's nothing more patriotic than voting, right?



Dark-Wash, Flare jeans: Nordstrom || Flag Scarf: Swell || Navy Tote: Tory Burch || Earrings: Kendra Scott || Tan Booties: Similar || Red Turtleneck Sweater: Similar



Navy Leggings: Nordstrom || Crossbody Bag: Similar || Superstar Sneakers: Adidas || Navy Striped Tee: Topshop || Red Hoodie: Romwe || Denim Vest: Blank NYC || American Flag Earrings: JCPenny

Did you opt for early voting or are you waiting until November 8th like I am?  And it doesn't really matter what you wear to vote it just matters that you vote!

XO
Elizabeth

No comments: