Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving or Gameday Style?

There is so much going on this week I was a little torn about what to do a blog post on ~ a Thanksgiving Day outfit, Gilmore Girls Day outfit or a Gameday outfit.  (Oh, you didn't know Gilmore Girls Day is a thing? Well it sure is around here ~ and us Herrin girls will be celebrating in style!  It sure is good to be a girl!  Blog post on that coming next week!!)  For today's post I decided on the Gameday outfit but if you need some Thanksgiving outfit inspiration check out this post (it's a good one!!).

Saturday The Hubs and I will be heading to the Georgia/Georgia Tech game with two of our favorite people for a day of food (tailgating is a must), family, fun and of course football!  I'm really into the comfy tunic, leggings, sneakers combo and that's most likely what I'll be wearing this Saturday.  I may toss on a puffer vest if it's cold enough (this houndstooth vest would be so cute with the striped tunic I'm wearing!) but this outfit has pretty much become my Gameday standard.





~ What I'm Wearing ~

Red & Black Striped Tunic: Entourage (last year) | Similar
Leggings: Target
Sneakers: Old Navy (The pair I'm wearing is sold out but I found an identical pair here.)
Necklace: Stella & Dot (It can be worn different lengths and has become a favorite!)
Bangles: SoLayne Designs c/o (black here and red here)
Beaded Lava Bracelets: SoLayne Designs c/o
Crossbody Bag: H&M (sold out) | Love this one!







I'm looking forward to a full and fun week/weekend ~ Thanksgiving Day with the family, Gilmore Girls Day with my girls and the UGA game with The Hubs.  What are you all up to?  Are you celebrating the holiday with family and friends or having a quiet day at home?  Remember, if you are still stumped about what to wear for Turkey Day here are several looks I know you will love!

XO
Elizabeth

Photos by Madison Herrin at our recent tailgate in Athens, Georgia


No comments: