1. Kendra Scott Choker Necklace ~ A trend I'm glad has made a comeback & I hope is here to stay!
2. Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics ~ Naked pallets 1, 2 and 3 are the bomb so I can only imagine how great their ultimate pallet is!
3. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings in Wine and Spanx Seamless Camouflage Leggings ~ I own two pairs of Spanx leggings already, Moto Leggings and Faux Leather Leggings in Black, and they are on constant repeat so I figured the wine and camo would be great additions to my fall/winter wardrobe.
4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Vault ~ The ultimate gift set for a NYX lippie lover like me!
5. Kendra Scott Naomi Double Ring ~ I've not tried the double ring trend but this one makes me want to!
6. Camo Ball Cap ~ I love camo, I love leather and this ball cap is perfect for days when dry shampoo has done all it can do for the week!
7. Olive Green Lace-up Sweater ~ The color, tunic style and lace-up detail are perfection!
8. Vera Bradley Sagebrush Satchel in Canyon Sunset ~ You knew I couldn't have a wish list without a Vera Bradley bag on it! I'm loving the gorgeous orange-red color of this tote and the leather is as soft as butter!
9. Velvet Blazer in Wine ~ Perfect for the upcoming holidays and for any day you want to feel fabulous!
10. Adidas Superstar Sneaker ~ The current "IT" shoe (there is one every season). They will look so cute with all of my Spanx leggings! ;-)
What's on your list?!