Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My Fall Weekend Uniform

Happy November! My favorite month of the year!! I titled this post "My Fall Weekend Uniform" but to be honest this is pretty much " My Fall Everyday Uniform"!  Lucky for me I work where leggings, camo and cute kicks are welcome and I love it!  Don't get me wrong,  I have denim days and dress days but my favorite days are legging-tunic-comfy kicks days!








Every piece that I'm wearing is on constant repeat.  I live in these Spanx Moto Leggings and when I'm not wearing them I'm wearing this faux leather pair.  Both are fabulous, slimming, comfy and a must-have for every girl!  (This pair and this pair are on my birthday wish list because you can't have too many!)  Tunic tops cover a multitude of sins and make leggings acceptable to wear as pants.  You gotta cover that bootie, ladies!  Now the jacket... this camo cutie can be worn as a shirt or a jacket, is totally on trend and makes an otherwise basic outfit pop!  I sized up so it goes easily over other shirts.  Do you love comfy, chic kicks like I do?  Then these are for you too!  I've been carrying this gorgeous backpack every day this season but I decided to switch to a crossbody to change things up a bit.  This one is the perfect size ~ not too big and not too small ~ and the olive green color is gorgeous!








Have you adopted a uniform yet this season?  If so, tell me about yours!

XO
Elizabeth

Photos by Colton Cape at Sharon Springs Park in Cumming, Georgia

Shop my post here:



No comments: