Tuesday, October 11, 2016

When Shorts Weather and Sweater Weather Collide

We're at that point here in Georgia where shorts and sweaters are equally appropriate on any given day.  The mornings are cool and the afternoons are warm, which is typical early fall in the South!  I'm so ready for all day sweater weather but until then I'll combine fall clothes (like booties and a vest) with summer clothes (like denim shorts and a tank) so I don't suffer heatstroke by 1:00pm but still get my fall fashion fix!





~ What I'm Wearing ~

Black Vest: Similar
Black Sleeveless Top: Entourage | Similar
Sunnies: Vera Bradley c/o
Necklace: Moon and Lola | Chain"E" CharmBall Charm
Denim Shorts: American Eagle
Booties: Qupid
Double Wrap Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Clutch: Mud Pie c/o








Y'all, yesterday was National Handbag Day!  If you have been a reader of my blog for long you know how much I love handbags!!  I guess you could call me a "handbag collector".  Clutches, satchels, shoulder bags, cross body bags, backpacks... I love them all!  I've linked a few of my recent favorites incase you want to add to a bag or two to your handbag collection!



No comments: