Monday, May 12, 2014

Skirt and Stripes on Repeat

You have seen this skirt before, and before and before...  It's one of those items that has become a wardrobe staple in my closet.  It wasn't intentional.  I bought it YEARS ago off the clearance rack at Old Navy for a steal and just fell in love.  I can dress it up and dress it down.  Wear it in the winter with a sweater and boots or in the summer with a tank and sandals.  But my favorite way to wear this hot pink skirt is with stripes.  They just seem to go together like peanut butter and jelly (or in my case, peanut butter and chocolate!)  Do you have an unintentional wardrobe staple in your closet?

What I'm Wearing ~
Striped Top: Old Navy (A good striped top is a wardrobe staple)
Pink Skirt: Old Navy (OOOOOLLLLDDD! Newer version here and here)
Cage Lace Up Bootie Sandals: BCBGeneration via TJMaxx (I have this almost identical pair in white and LOVE them!)
White Bag (a must-have for spring/summer!): Michael Kors (Loving this one and wanting this perforated version)
Sunnies: Pucci (gifted from Alexis Suitcase)
Black Beaded Necklace: Red Dress Boutique (Identical here - currently on sale and in several colors!) and Pink Necklace: TJMaxx (Similar here)
Bracelets: Gifted (similar here and here)












XO Mz Savvy Style

Linking up with Mamanista Friday's, Friday's Fab Favorites, Monday Mingle, Mix It Monday and Funday Monday (links in sidebar --->)

4 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Kind of obsessed with that skirt!

Chrissy R said...

Love the skirt (and the shoes too!)! And I love getting lots of use out of my clothing. It just feels like money well spent. :)

Sigrid Olsen Clothing said...

I purchased this dress to wear to a semi-formal event. The dress arrived in an envelope, but was not too badly wrinkled. I ordered a size 10 and I am 5' 10". The dress was long enough.

Svetlana said...

beautiful skirt!

http://svetlanaleleko.blogspot.com/