Thursday, October 29, 2015

Ladies Who Luxe

Two weeks ago I attended the Spanx Ladies Who Luxe dinner which was held again this year at one of my favorite Atlanta restaurants, St. Cecilia.  Wonderful food, great conversation, awesome company and fabulous fashion made for a perfect night.  As we wined and dined, we Blog Society ladies got to preview the fabulous new line from Spanx.  My favorites?  I loved it all but the moto leggings and girl shorts are at the top of my list.

I planned what I was going to wear to the event the previous night because I was going to be at the day job all day and would be rushing out the door to make it to Atlanta in time.  It ended up being really warm the night of the dinner and I had to change my preplanned outfit choice at the last minute.  I literally through this outfit together.  An easy, quick combo for times like this?  Favorite bottoms and booties, a simple tunic tee and completer piece ~ and of course ~ fabulous accessories!!











~ What I'm Wearing ~

Ponte and Faux Leather Leggings: Diana Warner | These Spanx moto leggings have been on constant repeat since I brought them home from the dinner!
Sleeveless Cardigan Vest: TJMaxx | Similar HERE
White Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Tee: Nordstrom
Burgundy Suede Booties: Kenneth Cole Reaction
Necklace: Stella & Dot (It can be worn several ways!)
Rings: HEREHERE and HERE
Ear Jackets: Stella & Dot (These are amazing!! They are going to be my holiday go-to's!)
Quilted Leather Clutch: Vera Bradley c/o

I'll be styling some of my Spanx goodies on the blog soon (those items that you can see... ;-), so stay tuned!

XO
Elizabeth

Photos by Molly Moon Burton

No comments: