Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Projections With Agora Vintage

If you've read my blog for long, or if you follow me on Instagram, then you know how much I love my town, Athens, Georgia and all it has to offer (especially the boutiques), so when I was asked to be a part of the upcoming My Athens Projections Fashion Show I jumped at the chance!  Projections is a fashion show that features eight local boutiques paired with eight local stylists (of which I am one) who create looks inspired by iconic style films.  I am so excited to be working with Agora Vintage, styling some fabulous outfits based on the 1960's movie What a Way to Go!  I stopped by Agora a few weeks ago to put together a few street style outfits to give you a little glimpse of what Agora has to offer.  I love pairing high-end vintage with current pieces and that's exactly what I did for today's look.  Chanel and YSL paired with Joe's Flared Jeans, a look you could wear out to dinner or to the office.  Haley (who is Agora's fabulous shopgirl) is wearing head to toe vintage which is styled in a way that looks current and oh, so chic!










All vintage pieces are available at Agora Vintage and my jeans are available here.  Projections is this coming Sunday, November 8th.  It's going to be a lot of fashionable fun and I'd love for you to join me!  Get your tickets HERE!   And read more about me, Agora and Projections HERE.

XO
Elizabeth

Photos by Courtney of whiskey tango studios in beautiful downtown Athens

No comments: