Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Wardrobe Staple ~ Denim Romper

Some things never go out of style ~ like a good denim romper or jumpsuit.  I'm such a fan of this versatile piece that I've added it to the list of wardrobe staples I give my personal styling clients.  I've had this denim romper in my closet for about six years (possibly more) and it's still on heavy rotation.  It's easy to dress down, with trendy kicks and a cute backpack, but my favorite way to wear it is dressed up with strappy heels and a leopard belt like I'm wearing here.







~ What I'm Wearing ~

Denim Romper: New York & Co (old) | Similar
Turquoise Bib Necklace: Stella & Dot (retired) | Love this one from Kendra Scott
Leopard Print Belt: Michael Kors (old) | Identical
Turquoise Tote: The Loft Boutique (old) | Similar
Strappy Block Heeled Sandals: Nordstrom
Gold Aviators: Stella & Dot




















Another great thing about the denim romper is can take you from season to season.  I've worn mine three out of four seasons over the years.  Since this one has been such a great closet staple I'm considering adding this jumpsuit to my wardrobe.  I can just picture it with booties and a cargo vest for fall!

XO
Elizabeth

Photographer: My beautiful friend, artist and fellow bloggerHannah Betzel


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love a good romper and this is darling!