Friday, October 16, 2015

Styled Three Ways ~ Vera Bradley "Meredith" Crossbody Bag



My blogger bests, Jennifer Duvall of JennySue Makeup and Molly Moon Burton of Hey There Sunshine, and I decided to start a blog series called "Styled Three Ways" where each of us style the same item our own way and share all three looks with our readers.  It should be a lot of fun because we are each in a different age group (yes, I'm oldest!) and we each have our own unique style, plus it gives us a reason to meet for dinner a few times a month!  First up in our series is a cute tango red crossbody bag from our favorite bag brand Vera Bradley.  I love a good crossbody bag ~ especially when it's made of the softest leather around, has plenty of room for all of my necessities and is the perfect Georgia red!!







For today's look I went with a gray, white and black plaid flannel shirt dress, a black faux leather vest and black leather (barely) over the knee boots to make my bright red bag (and lip) really stand out.  A shirt dress is always flattering and versatile.  The tie waist lets you control the cinch and the shirttail hem gives it a casual vibe.  It's great for the office or for game-day.  The one I'm wearing is a recent TJMaxx purchase but I found a identical one for you here.  I wanted to add something to my outfit to give it a little edge and this black faux leather vest did just that.  Over the knee boots are a big trend again this season.  Make sure when you pair yours with a skirt or dress to show a little leg between the hem and the boots to balance out your look.  My necklacesbracelets and earrings are all Stella & Dot.







Now head over to Jennifer's Blog and Molly's Blog to see how my beautiful blogger besties styled their Vera Bradley Meredith Crossbody Bags!  And check out this recent post from my blog featuring another of my favorite Vera Bradley bags!

XO

Elizabeth


Photos by Molly Moon Burton


No comments: