Friday, December 11, 2015

Styled Three Ways ~ DL1961 Emma Jeans




Hey Everyone!  Me and my blogger bests, Jennifer Duvall and Molly Moon Burton, are back with another addition of our "Styled Three Ways" collaboration.  This time we are each styling a pair of DL1961 Emma Jeans in "drizzle" which is a really cool worn-in gray wash.  I haven't owned a pair of gray jeans in a long time and was super excited when these arrived in my mailbox!  Gray is having a color moment of late and the styling possibilities for these super comfy jeans are endless!

I paired my jeans with a poncho, tunic shirt and booties, all of which of which are hot trends this season.  I'm loving ponchos, aren't you?  I have a few now and they are such a fun completer piece.  I mean, what's better than wearing a stylish blanket all day long?  I'm all about cozy chic fashion!








~ What I'm Wearing ~

Gray Jegging Jeans: DL1961 c/o {These jeans are so comfy they feel like your wearing leggings, not jeans!  I'm planning on getting them in another color or two ASAP!}
Plaid Poncho: Target {The one I'm wearing is already sold out online but may still be in store.  I linked two similar ponchos here and here.}
Henley Tunic Top: Target
Wine Booties: Kenneth Cole REACTION {They come in a few colors}
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Crossbody Bag: Vera Bradley c/o {Completely obsessed with this one!!}








Make sure to check out Jennifer's blog, JennySue Makeup, and Molly's blog, Hey There Sunshine, to get all the details on how they styled their DL1961 Jeans!

XO
Elizabeth



Photos by Jennifer and Molly on UGA's beautiful North Campus in downtown Athens

2 comments:

Joepet Macariola said...

Greetings from www.photoeditingcompany.com,

Nice pictures you have here.

Anonymous said...

Shop two piece lace prom dresses and gowns for your prom or pageant at Promdresshut.com. Two-piece homecoming party dresses and 2-piece cocktail party dresses.